Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tool for making papercraft

. Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tools that you will need to make a papercraft is just simple tools. Here are the list of basic tools for starting with papercraft.








  1. Craft Knife - If you want a knife that would last, I recommend the Fiskars brand, the one with the ergonomic shape, replaceable blade, and SoftGrip technology for maximum comfort and control (I use blade #11).
  2. are great for sharply creasing and scoring your paper projects. I count a bone folder as one of my

    essential papercraft tools.
  3. Craft Mat - this is where you are going to do your paper cutting, I prefer the "self-healing" mats. (I use a 9"x12").
  4. Scissors - any kind of narrow tip/blade scissors would do. better small scissor
  5. Glue - any type of crafting glue would do, but I prefer the ones that dry clear ( I use Fox stik glue)
  6. Small Plastic Paint Pallete - this is optional, I just use this to hold my glue in small amounts.
  7. Ruler - any 12" would do.
  8. Printer - any type of colored/bubble jet printer or you could also get your stuff printed at your local print shop.
  9. straight tweezers. you can use for small detail
  10. Paper - you could use any brand of paper, as long as they are:
    InkJet Paper : $ 3 /100 sheet
    Jenis Matte 100gsm, hig quality print, good for paper model that make color as priority, single sided

    Concorde Paper : $ 2 /100 sheet
    100gsm, single-sided, good for paper model that have small detail

    Briefcard Paper : $ 3 /100 sheet $ 2.5 /100 sheet
    160gsm, double-sided, good for paper model that have big detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ebook Collection
Movie Collection
Ringtone Collection